Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween




Well, I'm back from a hiatus (vacation) so posting to my blog has resumed.

As tonight is Halloween night I thought I would post a few Halloween pictures. The first picture is of a witch on out fireplace mantle. I used light painting to get this shot.

As for the remaining pictures, I took these at a wedding we were invited to yesterday (Saturday). It was one of the more fun weddings we ever attended as everyone was asked to come to the dinner and dance dressed in a Halloween costume. Of The more that 200 guests, just about everyone was dressed up and it made for a fun filled evening. For sure, this is going to be a most memorable wedding.

The second photo is of the bride (yes, the bride) and the DJ. The bride has a great sense of humour and is a great person to know and her Mom and Dad also happen to be real good friends of ours. After posting these photos that may end :)!

The second photo is of a guy who won best costume and the last photo is of the awesome wedding cake.


1 comment:

Karen said...

Fantastic photos! I've never heard of anyone doing a costume party for their wedding, wow!