Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Cookies



Christmas cookies baked by my daughter-in-law who just happens to be a chef. The Christmas morning breakfast she cooked consisting of tenderloin steak, eggs, toast and orange juice with champagne was also great. These photos were taken with my "new" Nikon D200 camera. Yes, Santa was real good to me. I also got a new laptop!No, I wasn't that good to deserve all of this :).

I attended a Hutterite children's Christmas play this past week. A first and a very unique experience for me. I created a gallery of photos and to view them go to: http://picasaweb.google.com/ericbarphoto/

2 comments:

Kekiinani said...

Merry Christmas Eric... Looks like Santa was very good to you. I know you will enjoy your new camera..:) WHOA.. what fun.. Those cookies looks soooo good. Bet they were tasty.. :) Your Christmas breakfast sounded wonderful as well. I will venture over to your link and check out the photos of the children's christmas play. Aloha Renee :)

Karen said...

A delectable display of cookies!